Access to and use of this site (‘ChristianLens Online News’) is provided by the ChristianLens Online News subject to the following terms:
- By using christianlensonline.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of ChristianLens Online News. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use christianlensonline.org.
- ChristianLens Online News may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by ChristianLens Online News. Your continued use of christianlensonline.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use Of christianlensonline.org
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use christianlensonline.org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any christianlensonline.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of christianlensonline.org content requires the prior written permission of ChristianLens Online News.
- You agree to use christianlensonline.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of christianlensonline.org. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within ChristianLens Online News.
Disclaimers And Limitation Of Liability
- christianlensonline.org content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to ChristianLens Online News, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will the ChristianLens Online News be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of christianlensonline.org regardless of the form of action.
- ChristianLens Online News does not warrant that functions contained in christianlensonline.org content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that christianlensonline.org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images, and logos identifying ChristianLens Online News or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of ChristianLens Online News and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of ChristianLens Online News, or any other third party.
Contributions To ChristianLens Online News
- Where you are invited to submit any contribution to christianlensonline.org (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant ChristianLens Online News a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to ChristianLens Online News the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to ChristianLens Online News.
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to ChristianLens Online News, you:
- 1 warrant that your contribution;
- 1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to ChristianLens Online News for all the purposes specified above;
- 1.2 is not defamatory; and
- 1.3 does not infringe any law; and
- 2 indemnify ChristianLens Online News against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by ChristianLens Online News as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- 3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on christianlensonline.org and the purposes specified above.
- 1 warrant that your contribution;
christianlensonline.org Community Rules
- You agree to use christianlensonline.org Communities (including Message Boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all christianlensonline.org community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you’re using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
About Your Posts:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant christianlensonline.org Community.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive, etc) user names
- You may not refer to specific URLs(web site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion topic, please inform the host of the Community area.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted.If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind.
About The Law:
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in christianlensonline.org Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
The views expressed in christianlensonline.org Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of the ChristianLens Online News.
If You’re Under 16:
Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any christianlensonline.org discussion.
Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a christianlensonline.org Community service, you may be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail may also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of christianlensonline.org Community areas.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to christianlensonline.org Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on ChristianLens Online News, and ChristianLens Online News considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, ChristianLens Online News may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
ChristianLens Online News reserves the right to delete any contribution or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
Web Site Users
- christianlensonline.org generally collects personally identifiable information such as a name, postal address, E-mail address, telephone number, or credit card information with your specific knowledge and consent.
How Does The Web Site Use Information Supplied By Me?
Occasionally, visitors to our Web site may be asked to supply certain personally identifying information, which is then retained by ChristianLens Online News. For example, we ask you for certain information if you choose to subscribe to our E-mail newsletters, register with our online discussion forums, or purchase either article from our archives or our premium online content. If you choose to give us personally identifying information at such time, such information will be retained by us and used only to provide you with products or services you have requested, or with additional information from christianlensonline.org about ChristianLens Online News, its affiliates, or selected outside companies whose products or services we feel may be of use to you. Any information from selected outside companies will be transmitted by christianlensonline.org so that such companies will not have access either to your E-mail address or to your other personally-identifying information. Moreover, we will not sell or rent any personally identifying information obtained through the Web site to any other company or organization.
If at some point after giving christianlensonline.org your personally identifying information, you do not wish to continue to receive additional information from christianlensonline.org about ChristianLens Online News, its affiliates, or selected outside companies, in general, you may opt-out by E-mailing [email protected] and put the words “remove my name” in the subject line of your E-mail; in the case of our E-mail newsletters, you also may follow the procedures at our E-mail newsletter registration page.
From time to time, the personally identifying information that you provide to us may be shared with our suppliers or service providers who assist us in maintaining and managing our newsletters, our archives, our premium online content, our online discussion forums, and other activities on the Web site. Such suppliers or service providers may use your personally-identifying information only in the course of providing services to ChristianLens Online News, but they may not use such information for other purposes.
While your individual information is protected as discussed above, christianlensonline.org reserves the right to use such individual information to create aggregated, anonymous data about users in order to develop statistics about activity on and visitors to the Web site. In addition, christianlensonline.org may disclose personal information if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Web site; or (4) protect the personal safety, property, or rights of our users or the public.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on christianlensonline.org (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
The Site contains hypertext links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third party websites or their content. Access to any of the third party websites linked to on the Site is done so entirely at your own risk.